M1 mini Initial Setup
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Choosing a Location - Projector Orientation
Personal preference and room layout will decide the installation location. Consider the following:
- Size and position of your screen.
- Location of a suitable power outlet.
- Location and distance between the projector and other equipment.
|Front Table||The projector is placed near the floor in front of the screen.|
|Front Ceiling||The projector is suspended upside-down from the ceiling in front of the screen.|
|Rear Table||The projector is placed near the floor behind the screen.|
|Rear Ceiling||The projector is suspended upside-down from the ceiling behind the screen.|
- A rear projection screen is required.
- NOTE: (e) = Screen | (f) = Center of Lens
16:9 Image on a 16:9 Screen
|(a) Screen Size||(b) Projection Distance||(c) Image Height||Image Width|
Top Plate Removal/Installation
The M1 mini Plus comes with different color top plates.
To change the top plate:
- Remove the top plate by carefully prying up one corner and lifting the top plate off (as shown above).
- To install a top plate, line up the circular hole and prongs located under the top plate with the spacing and holes of the projector. Gently press the top plate into place.