M1 Plus Connecting Power and Devices
Connecting to Power
- Connect the power cord to the power adapter.
- Connect the DC power connector to your projector.
- Connect the AC power cord to a power source.
- NOTE: Charge the projector for 3 hours before using it in battery mode for the first time.
The battery level icon will show at the top right of the Home Screen. As the battery’s power level runs low, the screen will show a “low battery message”.
Battery Usage Time Information
|Charging||About 4.5 hours|
|Usage Hours||Up to 6 hours (with Battery Saving mode and without USB power supply)|
|Battery Level Indicator (Charging)||During Charging: Red LED light is On
Full Charge: White LED light is On
- NOTE: There will be a very low power consumption during Standby mode, it is suggested to fully charge the battery before usage every time.
Connecting to External Devices
1. Micro SD
- SDHC (up to 32 GB).
- Please use the supplied USB-C cable to make sure the compatibility.
- Please make sure your USB-C device can support video transmission.
- NOTE: iPhone/iPad users need to buy an additional adapter. To avoid compatibility issues, please use Apple authorized accessories.
4. USB Reader
- Hard disk support up to 1 TB.
5. USB Power Supply
- NOTE: 5V/1A.
Wireless Screen Mirroring
Screen Mirroring provides a wireless connection for users to mirror the screen on their personal iOS or Android smart device.
To use Screen Mirroring:
- Open Settings, and go to: Network Settings > Wi-Fi > On.
- Connect the M1+ to your wireless router. Ensure your device is connected to the same network as the projector.
- On the Home Screen, select Screen Mirroring.
- Once inside the Screen Mirroring menu, follow the below directions:
- Access the drop down control menu.
- Select the “Screen Mirroring” icon.
- Choose “ViewSonic PJ-XXXX”.
- Download and install the “Google Home” application and open it.
- Select the Account icon at the lower-right corner of the screen.
- Select the “Mirror Device” function.
- Choose “ViewSonic PJ-XXXX”.
- NOTE: Some Android devices support direct “Casting”. If your device does, go to the Casting feature and choose “ViewSonic PJ-XXX” from the list of available devices.
Connecting to Bluetooth
The projector is equipped with Bluetooth that allows the user to connect their device wirelessly for audio playback.
To connect and pair your device:
- On the Home Screen, select Bluetooth Speaker and press OK.
- When the dialogue box appears, select Confirm and press OK on the remote control to enter Bluetooth mode.
- A sound effect will be audible upon entering pairing mode.
- Upon successful connection, another sound effect will be audible.
- NOTE: Additionally, you can also use the remote control to activate the Bluetooth speaker.
Connecting to Networks
To connect to a Wi-Fi network:
- From the Home Screen, go to: Settings > Network Settings > Wi-Fi.
- Press Left or Right on the remote control to select On.
- Available Wi-Fi networks will then be displayed. Select one of the available Wi-Fi networks.
- If you connect to a secure Wi-Fi network, you must enter the password when prompted.