|1||Power||Turns the projector On or Off.|
|2||Source||Displays the input source selection bar.|
|3||Focus||Automatically focus the image.|
Press and hold for three (3) seconds to manually adjust the focus.
|4||Bluetooth||Launch Bluetooth search.|
|5||OK||Confirms the selection.|
|6||Up / Down / Left / Right||Navigates and selects the desired menu items and make adjustments.|
|7||Setting||Displays the Setting menu.|
|8||Return||Returns to the previous screen.|
|9||Home||Access the Home screen.|
|10||Volume||Increase/Decrease the volume level.|
|11||Forwards / Backwards||Move content forwards/backwards.|
|13||Play / Pause||Play/Pause content.|
To ensure proper function of the remote control follow the steps below:
- The remote control must be held at an angle within 30° perpendicular to the projector’s IR remote control sensor(s).
- The distance between the remote control and the sensor(s) should not exceed 8 m (26 ft.)
- NOTE: Refer to the illustration for the location of the infrared (IR) remote control sensor(s).
Replacing the Batteries
- Remove the battery cover from the bottom of the remote control by pressing the finger grip and sliding it across.
- Remove any existing batteries (if necessary) and install two AAA batteries.
- NOTE: Observe the battery’s polarities as indicated.
- Replace the battery cover by aligning it with the base and pushing it back into position.
- Avoid leaving the remote control and batteries in excessive heat or a humid environment.
- Replace only with the same or equivalent type recommended by the battery manufacturer.
- If the battery is drained or if you will not be using the remote control for an extended period of time, remove the battery to avoid damage to the remote control.
- Dispose of used batteries according to the manufacturer’s instructions and local environment regulations for your region.