IFP70 Using the ViewBoard
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Power On/Off your ViewBoard
- Ensure the power cord is connected, plugged into a power outlet, and the power switch is in the “On” position.
- Press the Power button to turn on the ViewBoard.
- To turn the ViewBoard off, press and hold the Power button.
Initial Launch Setup
When you first turn on your ViewBoard, an initial setup wizard will launch.
- Select your Language.
- Setup and verify your LAN connection.
- Select your Time Zone to set the Date and Time.
- Select your preferred System Mode.
- Accept or Decline the Privacy and Copyright Protection Terms.
vLauncher - Customizable Welcome Screen
- NOTE: ViewBoard offers two background themes, Corporate and Education.
Toolbar trigger icons are on the edge of the ViewBoard launcher providing access to your tools.
To launch a tool:
- Tap a Toolbar trigger icon.
- Tap on your desired tool icon.
- NOTE: The default toolbar setting is to be available for all input sources; however, users can go to: Settings > Personal > Other Settings to adjust the options: (1) available for all input sources, (2) available for all input sources, except for PC, and (3) disable the tool bar.
|Return to the previous operation screen|
|Return to the Home Screen of the Embedded Player|
|Display all embedded applications that are being used|
|Access the Pen, Highlighter, Clear, and Save options|
|1. Digital Pen|
Annotate the overlay of any input source with red, black, blue, or green ink.
|2. Digital Highlighter|
Mark and highlight with four colors: yellow, orange, blue, and green.
Clears all the digital ink on the screen.
|4. Save As|
Save the on-screen image onto the internal storage.
|5. Writing Mode|
Transparent mode: Screen won't be frozen, the screen resolution won't be reduced to 1080p.
|6. Picture Save Setting|
Close the digital pen icon.
|Convert the currently displayed content into a still image; then you can zoom in or zoom out|
|1. Zoom In|
Enlarge the captured image.
|2. Zoom Out|
Shrink the captured image.
|3. Back to Full Screen|
Reset the Zoom In/Zoom Out effects to the original full screen.
Close the icon.
|View more applications within the ViewBoard tool bar|
Highlight the focus content zone. Tap the Setting icon to adjust the spotlight size and alpha blending effect.
|4. Air Class|
Interactive teaching tool for classroom usage.
Access the Folder function and retrieve documents.