IFP50-3 Remote Control
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Remote Control Overview
|4||For Non-Android sources; display current input source information|
|7||Numeric Input Buttons|
|8||Slot-in computer space bar, Alt+Tab|
|9||Slot-in computer, close program window|
|10||Input source selection|
|11||Back to slot-in system main interface|
|12||For Android, access Settings; for other sources, access Touch Menu settings|
|14||PC [Tab] button|
|15||Switch to slot-in PC desktop|
|16||PC [Backspace] button|
|17||PC [Windows] button|
|18||PC [Menu] button|
|19||Writing software setup|
|21||Scroll up, down, left, or right|
|23||Shortcut button to exit dialogue boxes|
|24||CH+: PC previous page | CH-: PC next page|
|26||PC [Space] button|
|27||Built-in computer F1~F12 function button|
Remote Control Effective Range
The working range of the remote control is shown here. It has an effective range of 8 meters, 30° degrees left and right. Ensure there is nothing obstructing the remote control’s signal to the receiver.
Replacing the Batteries of the Remote Control
- Remove the cover on the rear of the remote control.
- Insert two “AAA” batteries, ensuring the “+” symbol on the battery matches the “+” on the battery post.
- Replace the cover by aligning it with the slot on the remote control and snapping the latch shut.
- Avoid leaving the remote control and batteries in excessive heat or a humid environment.
- Replace only with the same or equivalent type recommended by the battery manufacturer.
- Dispose of used batteries according to the manufacturer’s instructions and local environment regulations for your region.