VP2776 Initial Setup
- Place the monitor on a flat, stable surface with the screen facing down.
- Align and slide the upper hooks of the monitor stand into the stand mounting slots.
- Lift the device into its upright position on a flat, stable surface.
Always place the device on a flat, stable surface. Failure to do so may cause the device to fall and damage the device and/or result in personal injury.
Refer to the table below for the standard dimensions for wall mount kits.
For use only with a UL certified wall mount kit/bracket. To obtain a wall-mounting kit or height adjustment base, contact ViewSonic® or your local dealer.
|Maximum Loading||Hole Pattern (W x H)||Interface Pad (W x H x D)||Pad Hole||Screw Specification & Quantity|
|14 kg||100 x 100 mm||115 x 115 x 2.6 mm||Ø 5 mm||M4 x 10 mm - 4 pieces|
- Turn off the device and disconnect all cables.
- Place the device on a flat, stable surface with the screen facing down.
- Pull down slightly to disengage the hooks and remove the stand.
- Attach the mounting bracket to the VESA mounting holes at the rear of the monitor. Then secure it with four (4) screws (M4 x 10 mm).
- Follow the instructions that come with the wall mounting kit to mount the monitor onto the wall.
Using the Security Slot
Installing the Shade Hood
- Place the monitor upright on a flat, stable surface. Make sure the monitor is rotated to the landscape mode.
- Prepare the shade hood by folding the side panels down.
- Attach the shade hood to the top of the monitor by aligning the shape bar inside the hood with the one on top of the monitor. Repeat for the left and right sides.
- Press down on the shade hood to fix it firmly in place.