|Video System||4K@30fps, 1080P@30fps, 720P@30fps|
|Sensor||Sony, 1/2.5 inch, CMOS, 8.51M pixel|
|Lens||121° (DFOV), 110° (HFOV), 5x Digital Zoom, Pan/Tilt ± 15°|
|PTZ||MPT + EPTZ|
|Digital Noise Reduction||2D & 3D Digital Noise Reduction|
|Video S/N||≥ 55dB|
|Full Frequency Speaker||96 dB SPL in the case of 0.5 meters|
|Microphone Array||Beamforming microphone, pick up distance up to 6 meters|
|Connection Type||USB 3.0, downward compatible with USB 2.0|
|Video Compression||YUY2 / MJPG / H.264|
|USB Audio||32K sampling rate, support UAC 2.0|
|USB Communication Protocol||UVC 1.1~1.5|
|UVC PTZ Control||Support|
|HD Output||1 x HDMI (v. 2.0) (Video output only)|
|USB Interface||1 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 2.0 (for external microphone connection)|
|Network Interface||1 x RJ45: 10M/100M adaptive Ethernet|
|Power Jack||DC 12V, 1.5A (Max)|
|Control Method||2.4G Remote Control|
|Installation Method||Desktop, Wall, TV and other display devices.|
|Operating Temperature||0° C ~ 40° C (32° F~104° F)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° C ~ 60° C (-40°F~140° F)|
(W x H x D)
|601 x 116 x 142 mm (bracket included)|
(23.67" x 4.57" x 6")
|Net Weight||2.2 kg (4.86 lbs)|
|Waiting for Remote Control pairing|
|Remote Control pairing finished|
|Bluetooth waiting for pairing|
|Bluetooth pairing finished|
|Steaming is active|
|Streaming is not active/closing|
|Quick Flash||Button on Remote Control clicked|
|3A function prohibited|
LED Indicators - Host 1 and Host 2 Mode
|Blue||Host 1 mode|
|Blue||Host 2 mode|
|Problem or Issue||Possible Solutions|
|The video image displayed by the camera is shaking||
- Make sure the camera is turned off and the power cable is unplugged from the power outlet if it will not be used for an extended period of time.
- Avoid lens should avoid bright objects (e.g., sunlight), and unstable light conditions.
- Do not use the camera around facilities that can transmit high-power radio waves (e.g., television station).
Cleaning the Camera Lens
- Wipe the camera lens with a clean, soft, lint-free cloth. This removes dust and other particles.
Cleaning the Case
- Use a soft, dry cloth to clean.
- ViewSonic® does not recommend the use of any ammonia or alcohol-based cleaners on the device or case. Some chemical cleaners have been reported to damage the device and/or case.
- ViewSonic® will not be liable for damage resulting from use of any ammonia or alcohol-based cleaners.
Visit the ViewSonic website or VB-CAM-201 product page to get the latest firmware update for the VB-CAM-201.
- Download and open the firmware update tool. Click Next to continue the installation process.
- Click Browse to select a different installation folder or click Next to continue the installation.
- Click Install to begin the installation.
- When the installation is complete, click Finish.
- Open the VB-CAM-201 firmware update tool.
- Connect the VB-CAM-201 to your computer via USB cable. If the VB-CAM-201 is undetected, the tool will show “Camera connection failed” and you will need to check the connection status on your computer.
- NOTE: Connect your USB cable to the USB 3.0 port. The USB 2.0 port is only designed for external microphone connection.
- Click Upgrade to start the firmware update process.
- NOTE: Wait for the update process to complete and do not disconnect the power or USB cable.
- Once the update is complete, the message “This is the latest Firmware version” will appear.
- Do not disconnect or power off during the update.
- The update tool supports multiple languages.