|Turns the projector On or Off
|Displays the input source selection menu
|Automatically focus the image
|Navigate and select menu items; Keystone adjustment
|Confirms the selection
|Displays the Setting menu
|Returns to the previous screen
|Access the Home screen
|Increase or decrease the volume level
|Mute the volume
|Move to next/previous
|Play or pause media
- This model does not support this feature.
To ensure proper function of the remote control follow the steps below:
- The remote control must be held at an angle within 30° perpendicular to the projector’s IR remote control sensor(s).
- The distance between the remote control and the sensor(s) should not exceed 8 m (26 ft.).
Replacing the Batteries
- To open the battery cover, turn the remote control over to view its back, open the cover in the direction of the arrow.
- Remove any existing batteries (if necessary) and install two AAA batteries observing the battery polarities as indicated in the base of the battery compartment. Positive (+) goes to positive and negative (-) goes to negative.
- Replace the battery tray by aligning it with the base and pushing it back into position.
- Avoid leaving the remote control and batteries in excessive heat or a humid environment.
- Replace only with the same or equivalent type recommended by the battery manufacturer.
- If the battery is drained or if you will not be using the remote control for an extended period of time, remove the battery to avoid damage to the remote control.
- Dispose of used batteries according to the manufacturer’s instructions and local environment regulations for your region.