Remote Control Overview
|3||[PC] Windows Button|
|5||Back to the Embedded player Home Screen|
|6||Back / Return to previous page|
|7||Increase / Decrease volume|
|10||Input source selection|
|11||Media control buttons:
Red - Play / Pause
|12||[PC] Menu button|
|13||[PC] Exit dialog box|
|15||Up / Down / Left / Right / OK|
|17||Mute / Unmute|
|18||Increase / Decrease Brightness|
|20||Adjust Aspect Ratio|
- All computer-related function keys are not available without a slot-in computer.
Remote Control Effective Range
The working range of the remote control is shown here. It has an effective range of 8 meters, 30° degrees left and right. Ensure there is nothing obstructing the remote control’s signal to the receiver.
Replacing the Batteries of the Remote Control
- Remove the cover on the rear of the remote control.
- Insert two “AAA” batteries, ensuring the “+” symbol on the battery matches the “+” on the battery post.
- Replace the cover by aligning it with the slot on the remote control and snapping the latch shut.
- Avoid leaving the remote control and batteries in excessive heat or a humid environment.
- Replace only with the same or equivalent type recommended by the battery manufacturer.
- Dispose of used batteries according to the manufacturer’s instructions and local environment regulations for your region.