VA2418-smh Quick Menu
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Using the Control Panel Keys
Use the control panel keys to access the Quick Menu, activate Hot Keys, navigate the On-Screen Display (OSD) Menu, and change the settings.
Turning the Device On/Off
- Plug the power cord into a power outlet.
- Press the Power button to turn on the monitor.
- To turn the monitor off, press the Power button again.
- NOTE: The monitor will still consume some power as long as the power cord is connected to the power outlet. If the monitor is not being used for a long period of time, please disconnect the power plug from the power outlet.
On-Screen Display (OSD) Menu
Press the 1 key to activate the On-Screen Display (OSD) Menu.
- NOTE: Follow the key guide that appears on the screen to select the option or make adjustments.
|Auto Image Adjust||Automatically adjust the screen position.|
|Contrast/Brightness||Adjust the contrast or brightness level.|
|Input Select||Select the input source.|
|Audio Adjust||Adjust the level, or mute the volume.|
|Color Adjust||Select one of the preset color settings.|
|Information||Displays the timing mode coming from the graphics card in the computer, the LCD model number, the serial number, and the ViewSonic® website URL.|
|Manual Image Adjust||Manually set a variety of image quality adjustments.|
|Setup Menu||Adjust On-Screen Display (OSD) settings.|
|Memory Recall||Returns the adjustments back to factory settings.|