|Hide and recover the screen picture and volume mute.
|Turns the projector On or Off.
|Automatically synchronize the projector to the input source.
|Toggle to the next input source.
|Navigates and selects the desired menu items and make adjustments when the On-Screen Display (OSD) Menu is activated.
|Confirm the selection when the On-Screen Display (OSD) Menu is activated.
|Displays the brightness selection bar.
|Increase the volume level.
|Manually correct distorted images.
|Decrease the volume level.
|Selects the HDMI 1 or HDMI 2 input source.
|Displays the format selection bar.
|Operates your display software program (on a connected PC) which responds to page up commands (like Microsoft PowerPoint).
|Increase the projected image size.
|Freeze/un-freeze the projected image.
|Reduce the projected image size.
|Operates your display software program (on a connected PC) which responds to page down commands (like Microsoft PowerPoint).
|Displays the display mode selection bar.
|Enable/disable the mouse function.
Using the Remote Control Mouse Mode and Page Up/Down Function
- Connect the PC/Notebook to the projector via the HDMI and USB ports.
- Set the input source to PC.
- Press the Mouse Mode button on the remote control to operate your displayed software program with Page Up/Down commands (like Microsoft PowerPoint).
Remote Control - Receiver Range
To ensure proper function of the remote control follow the steps below:
Replacing the Batteries
- Remove the battery cover from the bottom of the remote control by pressing the finger grip and sliding it across.
- Remove any existing batteries (if necessary) and install two AAA batteries.
- NOTE: Observe the battery’s polarities as indicated.
- Replace the battery cover by aligning it with the base and pushing it back into position.
- Avoid leaving the remote control and batteries in excessive heat or a humid environment.
- Replace only with the same or equivalent type recommended by the battery manufacturer.
- If the battery is drained or if you will not be using the remote control for an extended period of time, remove the battery to avoid damage to the remote control.
- Dispose of used batteries according to the manufacturer’s instructions and local environment regulations for your region.