|There are several predefined display modes that you can choose from to suit your viewing preference.
|The higher the value, the brighter the image. Lower values will result in a darker image.
|Use this to set the peak white level after you have previously adjusted the Brightness setting to suit your selected input and viewing environment.
|A high value results in a sharper picture; a low value softens the picture.
|Adjust an image from black and white to fully saturated color.
|The higher the value, the more greenish the picture becomes. The lower the value, the more reddish the picture becomes.
|Select the aspect ratio of the projected image.
|Remove the video encoding noise on the edge of the video source.
|Reduce or magnify the projected image.
|Adjust the projected image horizontally or vertically.
|Adjust image distortion vertically.
|Automatically correct the keystone.
3D Sync Invert
- NOTE: This projector is a 3D ready projector with DLP-Link 3D solution. Please make sure your 3D glasses are for DLP-Link 3D. This projector supports frame sequential (page-flip) 3D via the HDMI 1/HDMI 2 ports. For the best performance, 1920 x 1080 resolution is recommended. Please note that 4K (3840 x 2160) resolution is not supported in 3D mode.
|Select the On-Screen Display (OSD) Menu language.
|Select the preferred projection position.
|Select the location for the On-Screen Display (OSD) Menu.
|Select between a 16:10 or 16:9 aspect ratio.
|When you connect HDMI CEC-compatible devices to the projector with HDMI cables, you can control them on the same power on or power off status using the HDMI CEC control feature in the projector’s OSD. This lets one device or multiple devices in a group power on or power off via HDMI CEC in a typical configuration.
|Use this option to enable / disable input sources.
The projector will only search the current input selection.
The projector will search for other signals if the current input signal is lost.
|When “On” is selected, the fans will spin faster. This feature is useful in high altitude areas where the air is thin.
|Choose “On” to hide the info message. Choose “Off” to show source message.
|When the keypad lock function is “On”, the control panel will be locked however, the projector can be operated by the remote control. By selecting “Off”, you will be able to use the control panel once more.
|Select the test pattern from grid and white.
|Enable/disable remote control operation.
|Display a black, red, blue, green, or white screen when no input source is available.
|Direct Power On
Automatically power on the projector when AC power is supplied, without pressing the Power button on the projector or the remote control.
Auto Power Off
A countdown timer will start when there is no signal being sent to the projector. The projector will automatically power off when the countdown has finished (in minutes).
Signal Power On
Displays the lamp hours of the current lamp.
Show or to hide a warning message when the “change lamp message” is displayed.
|Optional Filter Settings
|Optional Filter Installed
Select “Yes” to display warning message after a specified number of hours. Select “No” to turn off warning message.
Filter Usage Hours
|Return the settings to default.
- Acoustic noise level of the projector may increase after installing a dust filter.
- For high temperature (> 35°C) or high attitude (> 1524 m) operation conditions, it is recommended to switch to “High Altitude” cooling mode when the dust filter is installed.
- It is recommended to clean the dust filter every 100 hours after the dust filter is installed.
- Turn off the projector and unplug it from its power source before installing or detaching the filter.