|1||AV Mute||Hide and recover the screen picture and volume mute.|
|2||Power||Turns the projector On or Off.|
|3||Auto Sync||Automatically synchronize the projector to the input source.|
|4||Source||Toggle to the next input source.|
|5||Navigation Buttons||Navigates and selects the desired menu items and make adjustments when the On-Screen Display (OSD) Menu is activated.|
|6||Enter||Confirm the selection when the On-Screen Display (OSD) Menu is activated.|
|8||Brightness||Displays the brightness selection bar.|
|9||Volume Up||Increase the volume level.|
|10||Keystone||Manually correct distorted images.|
|11||Volume Down||Decrease the volume level.|
|13||VGA||Selects COMPUTER IN port for display.|
|14||HDMI||Selects the HDMI 1 or HDMI 2 input source.|
|15||Aspect||Displays the format selection bar.|
|16||Page Up||Operates your display software program (on a connected PC) which responds to page up commands (like Microsoft PowerPoint).|
|17||Zoom In||Increase the projected image size.|
|18||Freeze||Freeze/un-freeze the projected image.|
|19||Zoom Out||Reduce the projected image size.|
|20||Page Down||Operates your display software program (on a connected PC) which responds to page down commands (like Microsoft PowerPoint).|
|21||Display Mode||Displays the display mode selection bar.|
|22||Mouse Mode||Enable/disable the mouse function.|
Using the Remote Control Mouse Mode and Page Up/Down Function
- Connect the PC/Notebook to the projector via the COMPUTER and USB ports.
- Set the input source to PC.
- Now you can operate your display software program which responds to page up/down commands (like Microsoft PowerPoint).
Remote Control - Receiver Range
To ensure proper function of the remote control follow the steps below:
Replacing the Batteries
- Remove the battery cover from the bottom of the remote control by pressing the finger grip and sliding it across.
- Remove any existing batteries (if necessary) and install two AAA batteries.
- NOTE: Observe the battery’s polarities as indicated.
- Replace the battery cover by aligning it with the base and pushing it back into position.
- Avoid leaving the remote control and batteries in excessive heat or a humid environment.
- Replace only with the same or equivalent type recommended by the battery manufacturer.
- If the battery is drained or if you will not be using the remote control for an extended period of time, remove the battery to avoid damage to the remote control.
- Dispose of used batteries according to the manufacturer’s instructions and local environment regulations for your region.