M1 Connecting Power and Devices
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Connecting to Power
- Connect the power cord to the power adapter.
- Connect the DC power connector to your projector.
- Connect the AC power cord to a power source.
- NOTE: Charge the projector for 3 hours before using it in battery mode for the first time.
The battery level icon will show at the top right of the Home Screen. As the battery’s power level runs low, the screen will show a “low battery message”.
Battery Usage Time Information
|Charging||About 3 hours|
|Usage Hours||Up to 6 hours (with Battery Saving mode and without USB power supply)|
|Battery Level Indicator (Charging)||During Charging: Red LED light is On
Full Charge: White LED light is On
- NOTE: There will be a very low power consumption during Standby mode, it is suggested to fully charge the battery before usage every time.
Connecting to External Devices
1. Micro SD
- SDHC (up to 32 GB).
- Please use the supplied USB-C cable to make sure the compatibility.
- Please make sure your USB-C device can support video transmission.
- NOTE: iPhone/iPad users need to buy an additional adapter. To avoid compatibility issues, please use Apple authorized accessories.
4. USB Reader
- Hard disk support up to 1 TB.
5. USB Power Supply
- NOTE: 5V/1A.