M1 Remote Control
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|4||Harman Kardon Settings|
|6||Up / Keystone|
|8||Down / Keystone|
|9||Left / Backward|
|10||Right / Forward|
|12||Play / Pause|
- Blank the projection image and focus on the music.
To ensure proper function of the remote control follow the steps below:
- The remote control must be held at an angle within 30° perpendicular to the projector’s IR remote control sensor(s).
- The distance between the remote control and the sensor(s) should not exceed 8 m (26 ft.)
Replacing the Batteries
- To open the battery cover, turn the remote control over to view its back, open the cover in the direction of the arrow.
- Remove any existing batteries (if necessary) and install two AAA batteries observing the battery polarities as indicated in the base of the battery compartment. Positive (+) goes to positive and negative (-) goes to negative.
- Refit the cover by aligning it with the base and pushing it back down into position. Stop when it clicks into place.
- Avoid leaving the remote control and batteries in excessive heat or a humid environment.
- Replace only with the same or equivalent type recommended by the battery manufacturer.
- If the battery is drained or if you will not be using the remote control for an extended period of time, remove the battery to avoid damage to the remote control.
- Dispose of used batteries according to the manufacturer’s instructions and local environment regulations for your region.