IFP52 Remote Control
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Remote Control Overview
|4||Back to the ViewBoard player Home Screen|
|5||Back/Return to the previous page|
|6||Increase/Decrease the Volume|
|9||Input source selection|
|10||Media control buttons:|
|17||Adjust Aspect Ratio|
Remote Control Effective Range
The working range of the remote control is shown here. It has an effective range of 6 meters, 30° degrees left and right. Ensure there is nothing obstructing the remote control’s signal to the receiver.
Replacing the Batteries of the Remote Control
- Remove the cover on the rear of the remote control.
- Insert two “AAA” batteries, ensuring the “+” symbol on the battery matches the “+” on the battery post.
- Replace the cover by aligning it with the slot on the remote control and snapping the latch shut.
- It is recommended that you do not mix battery types.
- Always dispose of old batteries in an environmentally friendly way. Contact your local government for more information on how to dispose of batteries safely.