This section addresses all connected requirements and statements regarding regulations. Confirmed corresponding applications shall refer to nameplate labels and relevant markings on the unit.
FCC Compliant Statement
This device has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class A digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference when the equipment is operated in a commercial environment. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instruction manual, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. Operation of this equipment in a residential area is likely to cause harmful interference, in which case the user will be required to correct the interference at his own expense.
Properly shielded and grounded cables and connectors must be used in order to meet FCC emission limits. ViewSonic is not responsible for any radio or television interference caused by using other than recommended cables and connectors or by unauthorized changes or modifications to this equipment. Unauthorized changes or modifications could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment. This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- this device may not cause harmful interference, and
- this device must accept any interference received, including interference that might cause undesired operation.
- NOTE: This device has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class A digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference when the equipment is operated in a commercial environment. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instruction manual, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. Operation of this equipment in a residential area is likely to cause harmful interference in which case the user will be required to correct the interference at his own expense.
Industry Canada Statement
CAN ICES-003(A) / NMB-003(A)
CE Conformity for European Countries
The device complies with the EMC Directive 2014/30/EU and Low Voltage Directive 2014/35/EU.
The following information is only for EU-member states:
The mark shown to the right is in compliance with the Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive 2012/19/EU (WEEE). The mark indicates the requirement NOT to dispose of the equipment as unsorted municipal waste, but use the return and collection systems according to local law.
Attention: This is a Class A product. In a domestic environment this product may cause radio interference in which case the user may be required to take adequate measures.
Declaration of RoHS2 Compliance
This product has been designed and manufactured in compliance with Directive 2011/65/EU of the European Parliament and the Council on restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment (RoHS2 Directive) and is deemed to comply with the maximum concentration values issued by the European Technical Adaptation Committee (TAC) as shown below:
|Substance||Proposed Maximum Concentration||Actual Concentration|
|Lead (Pb)||0.1%||< 0.1%|
|Mercury (Hg)||0.1%||< 0.1%|
|Cadmium (Cd)||0.01%||< 0.01%|
|Hexavalent Chromium (Cr6⁺)||0.1%||< 0.1%|
|Polybrominated biphenyls (PBB)||0.1%||< 0.1%|
|Polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDE)||0.1%||< 0.1%|
|Bis (2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP)||0.1%||< 0.1%|
|Butyl benzyl phthalate (BBP)||0.1%||< 0.1%|
|Dibutyl phthalate (DBP)||0.1%||< 0.1%|
|Diisobutyl phthalate (DIBP)||0.1%||< 0.1%|
Certain components of products as stated above are exempted under the Annex III of the RoHS2 Directives as noted below. Examples of exempted components are:
- Copper alloy containing up to 4% lead by weight.
- Lead in high melting temperature type solders (i.e. lead-based alloys containing 85% by weight or more lead).
- Electrical and electronic components containing lead in a glass or ceramic other than dielectric ceramic in capacitors, e.g. piezoelectronic devices, or in a glass or ceramic matrix compound.
- Lead in dielectric ceramic in capacitors for a rated voltage of 125V AC or 250V DC or higher.
ENERGY STAR® statement
ENERGY STAR® is a U.S. Environmental Protection Agency voluntary program that helps businesses and individuals save money and protect our climate through superior energy efficiency. Products that earn the ENERGY STAR® prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency criteria or requirements set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
As an ENERGY STAR® Partner, ViewSonic is determined to meet the ENERGY STAR® Guidelines and mark all certified models with the ENERGY STAR® logo.
The following logo appears on all ENERGY STAR®-certified models:
- NOTE: The power management features significantly reduce energy consumption when the product is not in use. Power management allows the device to automatically enter a low power “sleep” mode after a defined period of inactivity. And the power management features also enter Sleep Mode or Off Mode within 5 minutes of being disconnected from a host computer. Please note any change in energy settings will increase energy consumption.
Indian Restriction of Hazardous Substances
Restriction on Hazardous Substances statement (India). This product complies with the “India E-waste Rule 2011” and prohibits use of lead, mercury, hexavalent chromium, polybrominated biphenyls or polybrominated diphenyl ethers in concentrations exceeding 0.1 weight % and 0.01 weight % for cadmium, except for the exemptions set in Schedule 2 of the Rule.
Product Disposal at End of Product Life
ViewSonic® respects the environment and is committed to working and living green. Thank you for being part of Smarter, Greener Computing. Please visit the ViewSonic® website to learn more.
USA & Canada
Copyright© ViewSonic® Corporation, 2021. All rights reserved.
Macintosh and Power Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
Microsoft, Windows, and the Windows logo are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
ViewSonic®, the three birds logo, OnView, ViewMatch, and ViewMeter are registered trademarks of ViewSonic® Corporation.
VESA is a registered trademark of the Video Electronics Standards Association. DPMS, DisplayPort, and DDC are trademarks of VESA.
Disclaimer: ViewSonic® Corporation shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein; nor for incidental or consequential damages resulting from furnishing this material, or the performance or use of this product.
In the interest of continuing product improvement, ViewSonic® Corporation reserves the right to change product specifications without notice. Information in this document may change without notice.
No part of this document may be copied, reproduced, or transmitted by any means, for any purpose without prior written permission from ViewSonic® Corporation.
Please see Customer Service
Please see Limited Warranty