From ViewSonic Online User Guide Database
- Touch display
- Power cord
- USB Type C cable
- HDMI cable
- USB 3.0 upstream cable (Type B to Type A)
- Quick start guide
- MPP2.0 Active Pen
- Pen tether
Front View / Rear View
||Control Panel Keys
||Pen Tether Anchor Point
||USB Type-A (Downstream)
||USB Type-B (Upstream)
||USB Type C
Pen Specifications and Recharging
- Charging voltage: 5V±5% , 4.75~5.25V
- Charging current: 1A or less
- Charging cable: Please use the included Type A to C cable to charge. Type C to C PD (power delivery) is not supported for the pen.
- Please charge the pen to 70% prior to first time use. This will take about 45 minutes.
- It takes around 6~7 hours to charge fully, depending on the residual power and ambient conditions (e.g., temperature).
||When the battery is fully charged, being used 2 hours a day, it can be used continuously for 50 days.
||Right Mouse Click (some Apps may feature a different function)
||Eraser (some Apps may feature a different function)
|Power Saving Mode
||The pen will automatically enter power saving mode after three (3) minutes. To wake, simply start writing.
||USB Type C
||For magnetic adsorption only, but no wireless charging.
|LED Flash Mode
|Red light On
||Red light off
||Red light flashing
- A high power source may damage the pen.
- It is recommended to charge the pen by the USB Type A port of the ID2456 via the USB Type A to C cable.
- The ID2456 display, with Microsoft Pen Protocol (MPP) 2.0, can detect when the pen tip is hovering above the screen.
- When the pen tip is hovering above the screen, a visual cursor will be shown. When the pen tip touches the screen, the pen will begin to write/draw on the screen.
- The silicon pen tip cover, which is used to reduce stroke noise, may affect drawing/writing accuracy.
Template loop detected: Template:Further Reading