Front View / Rear View
|Control Panel Keys
|Pen Tether Anchor Point
|USB Type-A (Downstream)
|USB Type-B (Upstream)
|USB Type C
Pen Specifications and Recharging
|When the battery is fully charged, being used 2 hours a day, it can be used continuously for 50 days.
|Right Mouse Click (some Apps may feature a different function)
|Eraser (some Apps may feature a different function)
|Power Saving Mode
|The pen will automatically enter power saving mode after three (3) minutes. To wake, simply start writing.
|USB Type C
|For magnetic adsorption only, but no wireless charging.
|LED Flash Mode
|Red light On
|Red light off
|Red light flashing
- A high power source may damage the pen.
- It is recommended to charge the pen by the USB Type A port of the ID2456 via the USB Type A to C cable.
- The ID2456 display, with Microsoft Pen Protocol (MPP) 2.0, can detect when the pen tip is hovering above the screen.
- When the pen tip is hovering above the screen, a visual cursor will be shown. When the pen tip touches the screen, the pen will begin to write/draw on the screen.
- The silicon pen tip cover, which is used to reduce stroke noise, may affect drawing/writing accuracy.
- It is recommended to fully charge the pen every six (6) months.