Refer to the table below for the standard dimensions for wall mount kits.
|Maximum Loading||Hole Pattern (W x H)||Interface Pad (W x H x D)||Pad Hole||Screw Specification||Quantity|
|14 kg||100 x 100 mm||115 x 115 x 2.6 mm||Ø 5 mm||M4 x 10 mm||4 screws|
- Turn off the device and disconnect all cables.
- Place the device on a flat, stable surface with the screen facing down.
- Ensure the adjustable stand is fully retracted.
- Attach the mounting bracket to the VESA mounting holes at the rear of the monitor. Then secure it with four (4) screws (M4 x 10 mm).
- Follow the instructions that come with the wall mounting kit to mount the monitor onto the wall.