M1+ G2 Remote Control
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|1||Power||Turns the projector On or Off|
|2||Source||Displays the input source selection menu|
|3||Focus||Automatically focus the image|
|4||Bluetooth Mode||Enable Bluetooth|
|5||Up/Down/Left/Right||Navigate and select menu items; Keystone adjustment|
|6||OK||Confirms the selection|
|7||Setting||Displays the Setting menu|
|8||Return||Returns to the previous screen|
|9||Home||Access the Home screen|
|10||Volume Control||Increase or decrease the volume level|
|11||Mute||Mute the volume|
|12||Next/Previous||Move to next/previous|
|13||Play/Pause||Play or pause media|
- This model does not support this feature.
To ensure proper function of the remote control follow the steps below:
- The remote control must be held at an angle within 30° perpendicular to the projector’s IR remote control sensor(s).
- The distance between the remote control and the sensor(s) should not exceed 8 m (26 ft.).
Replacing the Batteries
- To open the battery cover, turn the remote control over to view its back, open the cover in the direction of the arrow.
- Remove any existing batteries (if necessary) and install two AAA batteries observing the battery polarities as indicated in the base of the battery compartment. Positive (+) goes to positive and negative (-) goes to negative.
- Replace the battery tray by aligning it with the base and pushing it back into position.
- Avoid leaving the remote control and batteries in excessive heat or a humid environment.
- Replace only with the same or equivalent type recommended by the battery manufacturer.
- If the battery is drained or if you will not be using the remote control for an extended period of time, remove the battery to avoid damage to the remote control.
- Dispose of used batteries according to the manufacturer’s instructions and local environment regulations for your region.