|1||AV Mute||Hides the screen picture and volume mute.|
|2||Power||Turns the projector On or Off.|
|3||Auto Sync||Automatically determines the best picture timings for the displayed image.|
|4||Source||Displays the input source selection bar.|
|5||Navigation Buttons||Navigates and selects the desired menu items and make adjustments.|
|6||Enter||Confirms the selection.|
|8||Brightness||Displays the brightness mode selection bar.|
|9||Volume Up||Increase the volume level.|
|10||Keystone||Manually correct distorted images.|
|11||Volume Down||Decrease the volume level.|
|14||HDMI||Selects the HDMI 1 or HDMI 2 input source.|
|15||Aspect||Displays the aspect ratio selection bar.|
|16||Page Up||Unsupported Button|
|17||Zoom In||Increases the projected image size.|
|18||Freeze||Freeze the projected image.|
|19||Zoom Out||Reduces the projected image size.|
|20||Page Down||Unsupported Button|
|21||Display Mode||Displays the color mode selection bar.|
|22||Mouse Mode||Unsupported Button|
Remote Control - Receiver Range
To ensure proper function of the remote control follow the steps below:
- The remote control must be held at an angle within 30° perpendicular to the projector’s IR remote control sensor(s).
- The distance between the remote control and the sensor(s) should not exceed:
- Font IR:10 m (32.8 ft)
- Top IR: 7 m (23 ft.)
- NOTE: Refer to the illustration for the location of the infrared (IR) remote control sensor(s).
Replacing the Batteries
- Remove the battery cover from the bottom of the remote control by pressing the finger grip and sliding it across.
- Remove any existing batteries (if necessary) and install two AAA batteries.
- NOTE: Observe the battery’s polarities as indicated.
- Replace the battery cover by aligning it with the base and pushing it back into position.
- Avoid leaving the remote control and batteries in excessive heat or a humid environment.
- Replace only with the same or equivalent type recommended by the battery manufacturer.
- If the battery is drained or if you will not be using the remote control for an extended period of time, remove the battery to avoid damage to the remote control.
- Dispose of used batteries according to the manufacturer’s instructions and local environment regulations for your region.