TD3207 Initial Setup
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Refer to the table below for the standard dimensions for wall mount kits.
|Maximum Loading||Hole Pattern (W x H)||Interface Pad (W x H x D)||Pad Hole||Screw Specification & Quantity|
|23.7 kg||200 x 100 mm||235 x 135 x 2 mm||Ø 8 mm||M6 x 12 mm - 4 pieces|
|113.6 kg||400 x 200 mm||435 x 235 x 2 mm||Ø 8 mm||M6 x 12 mm - 4 pieces|
- Turn off the device and disconnect all cables.
- Place the device on a flat, stable surface with the screen facing down.
- Unscrew the attached stand and carefully remove it.
- Attach the mounting bracket to the VESA mounting holes at the rear of the monitor. Then secure it with four (4) screws (M6 x 12 mm).
- Follow the instructions that come with the wall mounting kit to mount the monitor onto the wall.