TD1655 Quick Menu
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Using the Control Panel Joy Key
Use the control panel joy key to access the Quick Menu, activate Hot Keys, navigate the On-Screen Display (OSD) Menu, and change the settings.
Turning the Device On/Off
- Connect to a power source in one of the available configurations.
- Press the Middle [●] button to turn on the monitor.
- To turn the monitor off, press the Middle [●] button again.
- NOTE: The monitor will still consume some power as long as the power cord is connected to the power outlet. If the monitor is not being used for a long period of time, please disconnect from the power outlet.
Move the joy key [▲], [▼], [◄], [►] to activate the Quick Menu.
- NOTE: Follow the key guide that appears on the screen to select the option or make adjustments.
|ViewMode||Select one of the preset color settings.|
|Contrast/Brightness||Adjust the contrast or brightness level.|
|Input Select||Select the input source.|
|Main Menu||Enter the On-Screen Display (OSD) Menu.|
|Exit||Exit the Quick Menu.|