VG2756-4K Initial Setup
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Place the box on a flat, stable surface and open the front flap of the box to reveal the contents. Remove the top tray.
- Remove the monitor stand’s base and neck. Align and connect the three (3) points on the monitor stand’s base with the monitor stand’s neck.
- Use the captured screw in the monitor stand’s base and secure it to the monitor stand’s neck.
- Align and slide the upper hooks of the monitor stand into the stand mounting slots. Ensure the stand is secure and the quick release tab positively clicks into place.
- Using the stand’s handle, lift the device out of the box and into its upright position on a flat, stable surface.
Refer to the table below for the standard dimensions for wall mount kits.
|Maximum Loading||Hole Pattern (W x H)||Interface Pad (W x H x D)||Pad Hole||Screw Specification & Quantity|
|14 kg||100 x 100 mm||115 x 115 x 2.6 mm||Ø 5 mm||M4 x 10 mm - 4 pieces|
- Turn off the device and disconnect all cables.
- Place the device on a flat, stable surface with the screen facing down.
- Press and hold the quick release tab and carefully lift the stand.
- Pull down slightly to disengage the hooks. Then remove the stand.
- Attach the mounting bracket to the VESA mounting holes at the rear of the monitor. Then secure it with four (4) screws (M4 x 10 mm).
- Follow the instructions that come with the wall mounting kit to mount the monitor onto the wall.