Display or Projector selection provides RS-232 or LAN communication connection, display identity code, switching the machine on and off, and the input signal settings.
- Press the Return Button to search for the RS-232 connection ports and then select a corresponding hardware connection port.
- Default baud rate is 9600.
- Press the Share Button to connect to the RS-232. When the RS-232 has been successfully connected, the button will turn green.
- Enter the IP address of the monitor in the IP address field.
- When the network settings interface is opened, press the Ping Button to check if the connection is successful.
- Default port number is 5000.
|Display Start Interface||Projector Start Interface|
Display Identification Number (ID)
Create ID numbers when connecting to displays via RS-232C. A unique ID should be created for each display. Check All when connecting to multiple displays.
- NOTE: Only displays support ID numbers. Projectors do not support ID numbers.
- Check Group.
- Enter ID numbers in the text field.
Icon Description Display has turned on successfully. Display has failed to turn on / display's status is unknown. Display has turned off successfully. Display has failed to turn off / display's status is unknown.
- Select video source with the pull-down menu
- Press the IP Button to set the IP group.
- Enter the IP address of the display or projector in the IP address field.