VA3456-mhdj Regulatory and Service Information
- 1 Compliance Information
- 2 Declaration of RoHS2 Compliance
- 3 Indian Restriction of Hazardous Substances
- 4 Product Disposal at End of Product Life
- 5 Copyright Information
- 6 Customer Service
- 7 Limited Warranty
This section addresses all connected requirements and statements regarding regulations. Confirmed corresponding applications shall refer to nameplate labels and relevant markings on the unit.
FCC Compliance Statement
This device complies with part 15 of FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules.
These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy, and if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Industry Canada Statement
CAN ICES-3 (B)/NMB-3(B)
The following information is only for EU-member states
The mark shown to the right is in compliance with the Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive 2012/19/EU (WEEE). The mark indicates the requirement NOT to dispose of the equipment as unsorted municipal waste, but use the return and collection systems according to local law.
Declaration of RoHS2 Compliance
This product has been designed and manufactured in compliance with Directive 2011/65/EU of the European Parliament and the Council on restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment (RoHS2 Directive) and is deemed to comply with the maximum concentration values issued by the European Technical Adaptation Committee (TAC) as shown below:
|Substance||Proposed Maximum Concentration||Actual Concentration|
|Lead (Pb)||0.1%||< 0.1%|
|Mercury (Hg)||0.1%||< 0.1%|
|Cadmium (Cd)||0.01%||< 0.01%|
|Hexavalent Chromium (Cr6⁺)||0.1%||< 0.1%|
|Polybrominated biphenyls (PBB)||0.1%||< 0.1%|
|Polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDE)||0.1%||< 0.1%|
|Bis(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP)||0.1%||< 0.1%|
|Butyl benzyl phthalate (BBP)||0.1%||< 0.1%|
|Dibutyl phthalate (DBP)||0.1%||< 0.1%|
|Diisobutyl phthalate (DIBP)||0.1%||< 0.1%|
Certain components of products as stated above are exempted under the Annex III of the RoHS2 Directives as noted below. Examples of exempted components are:
- Mercury in cold cathode fluorescent lamps and external electrode fluorescent lamps (CCFL and EEFL) for special purposes not exceeding (per lamp):
- Short length (500 mm): maximum 3.5 mg per lamp.
- Medium length (>500 mm and 1,500m): maximum 5 mg per lamp.
- Long length (> 1,500 mm): maximum 13 mg per lamp.
- Lead in glass of cathode ray tubes.
- Lead in glass of fluorescent tubes not exceeding 0.2% by weight.
- Lead as an alloying element in aluminum containing up to 0.4% lead by weight.
- Copper alloy containing up to 4% lead by weight.
- Lead in high melting temperature type solders (i.e. lead-based alloys containing 85% by weight or more lead).
- Electrical and electronic components containing lead in a glass or ceramic other than dielectric ceramic in capacitors, e.g. piezoelectronic devices, or in a glass or ceramic matrix compound.
Indian Restriction of Hazardous Substances
Restriction on Hazardous Substances statement (India). This product complies with the “India E-waste Rule 2011” and prohibits use of lead, mercury, hexavalent chromium, polybrominated biphenyls or polybrominated diphenyl ethers in concentrations exceeding 0.1 weight % and 0.01 weight % for cadmium, except for the exemptions set in Schedule 2 of the Rule.
Product Disposal at End of Product Life
ViewSonic® respects the environment and is committed to working and living green. Thank you for being part of Smarter, Greener Computing. Please visit the ViewSonic® website to learn more.
Copyright© ViewSonic® Corporation, 2020. All rights reserved.
Macintosh and Power Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
Microsoft, Windows, and the Windows logo are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
ViewSonic®, the three birds logo, OnView, ViewMatch, and ViewMeter are registered trademarks of ViewSonic® Corporation.
VESA is a registered trademark of the Video Electronics Standards Association. DPMS, DisplayPort, and DDC are trademarks of VESA.
ENERGY STAR® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
As an ENERGY STAR® partner, ViewSonic® Corporation has determined that this product meets the ENERGY STAR® guidelines for energy efficiency.
Disclaimer: ViewSonic® Corporation shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein; nor for incidental or consequential damages resulting from furnishing this material, or the performance or use of this product.
In the interest of continuing product improvement, ViewSonic® Corporation reserves the right to change product specifications without notice. Information in this document may change without notice.
No part of this document may be copied, reproduced, or transmitted by any means, for any purpose without prior written permission from ViewSonic® Corporation.
Please see Customer Service
Please see Limited Warranty