TD2423 Connecting Power and Devices
Connecting to Power
- Connect the power cord to the AC IN jack at the rear of the device.
- Connect the power cord plug to a power outlet.
Connecting External Devices
Connect one end of an HDMI cable to the HDMI port of your monitor. Then connect the other end of the cable to the HDMI port of your computer.
- NOTE: The monitor is equipped with one HDMI 1.4 port.
Connect one end of a DVI cable to the DVI port. Then connect the other end of the cable to the DVI port of your computer.
Connect one end of a VGA cable to the VGA port. Then connect the other end of the cable to the VGA port of your computer.
Connect one end of a USB cable to a USB port of the monitor. Then connect the other end of the cable to a USB port of your computer.
USB Number Description Type A Two (2) Connection for your Type A peripheral device(s) (e.g. storage device).
- NOTE: To activate the USB Type A port, ensure your computer is also connected to the monitor’s USB Type B port.
Type B One (1) Connect the USB Type B male cable (square with 2 cut corners) to this port, and then connect the other end of the cable to the USB downstream port of your computer.
Plug an audio cable into the Audio In/Audio Out port of the monitor. Plug the other end into your computer (Audio In) or ear-/headphones (Audio Out).
- NOTE: The monitor is also equipped with dual speakers.
Touch Function Control
Before using the touch function, ensure the USB Type B to Type A cable is connected to your computer and the Windows operating system is running.
When using the touch function, please note:
- The touch function may need about five (5) seconds to resume if the USB cable is removed and plugged in again, or the computer resumes from Sleep Mode.
- The touchscreen can only detect up to ten (10) fingers simultaneously.
- If the Windows’ cursor does not accurately follow your finger when you touch the screen, do the following:
- Open: Control Panel > Hardware and Sound >Tablet PC Settings
- Select Calibration.
- Follow the instructions to recalibrate your screen.
- Touch accuracy is ± 2 mm over 90% of the touch active area located in the middle.
- Touch size at 10% of the edge area is ≥ 8 mm (as illustrated below), the area at the edges without black ink might not support any touch.
- It is requested to use a spherical tip stylus with a minimum diameter of 3 mm in 90% of the touch active area.
- It is requested to use a spherical tip stylus with a minimum diameter of 8 mm in 10% of the edge area.