ViewSign Professional Administration Guide
- Start the installation file. Click Next.
- You need to agree to the end user licensing terms and conditions. Click Next.
- Choose Components. You can decide which components to install. The xyzmo Client core files are mandatory, all other components are optional. Then click Next.
- Choose the installation location. Click Install.
- The files will be installed on the computer.
- Installation complete.
The xyzmo Client can be licensed in three different ways.
1. Manual registration using a voucher code You will receive a voucher code from xyzmo (feel free to request demo or development license to your technical accout manager).
Steps to license the xyzmo Client:
- Start xyzmo Client
- Select 'Configure License' from the menu
- Enter your voucher code and click 'Redeem voucher'.
2. Automatic Licensing using SIGNificant License Server 5 This licensing option requires an installed and configured SIGNificant License Server 5. You can use this command line It is recommended to use this licensing when performing a rollout, e.g. by using an installation script which runs the following command directly after a silent setup:
SIGNificantOfflineClient.exe /license /lic_server=UrlToYourLicenseServer
"C:\Program Files (x86)\xyzmo Client\SIGNificantOfflineClient.exe" /license /lic_server=http://<SERVER>:51001/License/LicenseService.asmx
- If application does not start with this parameters, please check the logfile (%APPDATA%\SIGNificant Client\log\user.log and %APPDATA%\SIGNificant Client\log\licenseEXE.log) for error messages.
- Please check the port of the license server. Typically the port is 51001 (see example above) and test your connection the service in a browser.
3. Enterprise Licensing This licensing mechanism requres xyzmo Client 20.28 or later.
- You will receive a voucher code from xyzmo (Note: this voucher is of a different type than for regular licensing as described above).
- Redeem your voucher on http://license.xyzmo.com/request/
- Once you have redeemed your voucher and received an enterprise license for xyzmo Client, you have to deploy it in the Windows Registry on all the systems where xyzmo Client will be used:
- Open or create this key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Namirial\EnterpriseLicenses
- Add a string value with name SIGNificant Client, the value is the EnterpriseLicense that you have received.