ViewSign Cloud On-Premise SDK Documentation REST API
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Before you use the API, we recommend you to read the API Documentation, to get an overview about our programming interface, data types and basic concepts.
- The application includes user authentication on application level. Therefore, it is required to provide credentials for authorization (UserLoginName + OrganizationKey). The OrganizationKey is an API-Key.
- On status change, our back-end notifies integrations by calling an HTTP(S) endpoint as a callback.
- Error handling:
- HTTP 40x for handled errors
- In a HTTP 40x we return an error code and an error info
- or HTTP 500 for generic server errors
- Envelope callbacks: This is the basic callback which is fired if the envelope reaches a final state
- Envelope status callback: Is fired, based on envelope events/actions
- Draft callback: Is fired, if a draft is used or deleted
For more details please check Here.