ViewSign Cloud Administration Guide
An administration guide for using eSignAnyWhere on-premise.
In this administration guide, you will find basic information about running eSignAnyWhere on-premise in your datacenter. It will show how easy it is to install, configure and maintain eSignAnyWhere. If you want to get a test license of eSignAnyWhere for an on-premise installation, contact us. You will get access to our support platform with detailed documentation, FAQ and many more resources to run eSignAnyWhere. Moreover, an on-premise eSignAnyWhere enables you much more use case scenarios, such as integrating the SIGNificant Kiosk SDK or using our native iOS/Android Apps/SDKs.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 / 2016+
- Internet Information Service (IIS)
- ASP.NET 4.5 (with HTTP Activation)
- Message Queuing Services
- Active Directory (optional for user management)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014+
- Supported Browsers
- all modern browsers (Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, …)
Installation & Configuration
If all prerequisites are fulfilled, eSignAnyWhere is easily installed via installation scripts and a configuration. More details on the installation and update procedure are available in our support platform. To get access to the support platform please contact us.
Features of eSignAnyWhere on-Premise
- Use your own
- SMTP Server
- SMS Gateway
- Support of different organizations
- Advanced use case scenarios (SIGNificant Platform including different client, apps and solutions)
- LDAP/SAML support for user management (optional)
- Extended customization
Our support platform is available under partner.xyzmo.com. To get access to our platform please contact us.