Maintaining the Document Camera
- Make sure the camera is turned off and the USB cable is unplugged if it will not be used for an extended period of time.
- Avoid lens should avoid bright objects (e.g., sunlight), and unstable light conditions.
- Do not use the camera around facilities that can transmit high-power radio waves (e.g., television station).
Cleaning the Camera Lens
- Wipe the camera lens with a clean, soft, lint-free cloth. This removes dust and other particles.
Cleaning the Case
Use a soft, dry cloth to clean.
- ViewSonic® does not recommend the use of any ammonia or alcohol-based cleaners on the device or case. Some chemical cleaners have been reported to damage the device and/or case.
- ViewSonic® will not be liable for damage resulting from use of any ammonia or alcohol-based cleaners.