VA3456-mhduj Initial Setup
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Remove the display, the stand’s neck and base, and the four (4) included screws from the box. Also, prepare one (1) Phillips-head screwdriver.
- Place the display on a flat, stable surface with the screen facing down.
- Align the monitor stand’s neck with the stand mounting slots on the rear of the display. Use the four (4) included screws to attach the monitor stand’s neck to the display.
- Align and connect the points on the monitor stand’s base with the monitor stand’s neck. Use the captured screw in the stand’s base and secure it to the stand’s neck.
- Carefully lift the monitor into its upright position on a flat, stable surface after completion.
- Adjust the monitor to a comfortable height and angle. If the monitor is visually tilting left or right, carefully adjust the monitor clockwise/counterclockwise.
Refer to the table below for the standard dimensions for wall mount kits.
|Maximum Loading||Hole Pattern (W x H)||Interface Pad (W x H x D)||Pad Hole||Screw Specification & Quantity|
|14 kg||100 x 100 mm||115 x 115 x 2.6 mm||Ø 5 mm||M4 x 10 mm - 4 pieces|
- Turn off the device and disconnect all cables.
- Place the device on a flat, stable surface with the screen facing down.
- Remove the stand.
- Attach the mounting bracket to the VESA mounting holes at the rear of the monitor. Then secure it with four (4) screws (M4 x 10 mm).
- Follow the instructions that come with the wall mounting kit to mount the monitor onto the wall.