XG270QG Initial Setup
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Place the monitor on a flat, stable surface with the screen facing down.
- Align and connect the two (2) points on the monitor stand’s base with the monitor stand’s neck.
- Use the captured screw in the monitor stand’s base and secure it to the monitor stand’s neck.
- Align and slide the upper hooks of the monitor stand into the stand mounting slots as shown in the illustration.
- Using the stand’s handle, lift the device into its upright position on a flat, stable surface.
Installing and Removing the Elite Hood
- Prepare both pieces of the Elite Hood as well as a screwdriver.
- Ensure the hood pieces are in the correct orientation.
- Line up each screw of the Elite Hood piece with the screw holes on the side of the monitor.
- Carefully attach the Elite Hood to the monitor, making sure not to over-tighten the screws.
- To remove the Elite Hood, reverse the previous steps.
Refer to the table below for the standard dimensions for wall mount kits.
|Maximum Loading||Hole Pattern (W x H)||Interface Pad (W x H x D)||Pad Hole||Screw Specification & Quantity|
|14 kg||100 x 100 mm||115 x 115 x 2.6 mm||Ø 5 mm||M4 x 10 mm - 4 pieces|
- Turn off the device and disconnect all cables.
- Place the device on a flat, stable surface with the screen facing down.
- Pull down slightly to disengage the hooks. Then remove the stand.
- Attach the mounting bracket to the VESA mounting holes at the rear of the monitor. Then secure it with four (4) screws (M4 x 10 mm).
- Follow the instructions that come with the wall mounting kit to mount the monitor onto the wall.