X100-4K Initial Setup
Choosing a Location - Projector Orientation
Personal preference and room layout will decide the installation location. Consider the following:
- Size and position of your screen.
- Location of a suitable power outlet.
- Location and distance between the projector and other equipment.
|Front Table||The projector is placed near the floor in front of the screen.|
|Front Ceiling||The projector is suspended upside-down from the ceiling in front of the screen.|
|Rear Table||The projector is placed near the floor behind the screen.|
|Rear Ceiling||The projector is suspended upside-down from the ceiling behind the screen.|
- A rear projection screen is required.
- NOTE: (e) = Screen | (f) = Center of Lens
16:9 Image on a 16:9 Screen
|(a) Screen Size||(b) Projection Distance||(c) Image Height||(d) Vertical Offset|
Mounting the Projector
- NOTE: If you buy a third party mount, please use the correct screw size. Screw size can vary depending on the thickness of the mounting plate.
- To ensure the most secure installation, please use a ViewSonic® wall or ceiling mount.
- Ensure the screws used to attach the mount to the projector meet the following specifications:
- Screw type: M6 x 8
- Maximum Screw Length: 8 mm