Using the Control Panel Keys
Use the control panel keys to access the Quick Menu, activate Hot Keys, navigate the On-Screen Display (OSD) Menu, and change the settings.
Turning the Device On/Off
- Connect to a power source in one of the available configurations.
- Press the Power button to turn on the monitor.
- To turn the monitor off, press the Power button again.
- NOTE: The monitor will still consume some power as long as the power cord is connected to the power outlet. If the monitor is not being used for a long period of time, please disconnect from the power outlet.
Press the 1/2/3/4 key to activate the Quick Menu.
- NOTE: Follow the key guide that appears on the screen to select the option or make adjustments.
|ViewMode||Select one of the preset color settings.|
|Contrast/Brightness||Adjust the contrast or brightness level.|
|Input Select||Select the input source.|
|Main Menu||Enter the On-Screen Display (OSD) Menu.|
|Exit||Exit the Quick Menu.|