VP2776 Quick Menu
Turning the Device On/Off
- Plug the power cord into a power outlet.
- Press the Power button to turn on the monitor.
- To turn the monitor off, press the Power button again.
- NOTE: The monitor will still consume some power as long as the power cord is connected to the power outlet. If the monitor is not being used for a long period of time, please disconnect the power plug from the power outlet.
Using Joy Key
Use the Joy Key to access the Startup Menu, activate Hot Keys, navigate the On-Screen Display (OSD) Menu, and change the settings.
Move the Joy Key ◄ to activate the Startup Menu.
- NOTE: Follow the key guide that appears on the screen to select the option or make adjustments.
|Main Menu||Enter the On-Screen Display (OSD) Menu.|
|Color Mode||Select one of the preset standard color settings.|
|ViewMode||Select one of the preset display settings.|
|Brightness||Adjust the brightness level.|
|Input||Select the input source.|
|Volume||Adjust the volume settings.|