VP2468a Connecting Power and Devices
Connecting to Power
- Connect the power cord to the AC IN jack at the rear of the device.
- Connect the power cord plug to a power outlet.
Connecting External Devices
- VP2468a Connect HDMI.png
- VP2468a Connect DP.png
- VP2468a Connect Audio.png
Connect one end of an HDMI cable to the HDMI port of your monitor. Then connect the other end of the cable to the HDMI port of your computer.
- NOTE: The monitor is equipped with two HDMI 2.0 ports.
Connect one end of a DisplayPort cable to the DisplayPort port. Then connect the other end of the cable to the DisplayPort or mini DP port of your computer.
- NOTE: To connect the monitor to the Thunderbolt port (v. 1&2) on your Mac, connect the mini DP end of the “mini DP to DisplayPort cable” to the Thunderbolt output of your Mac. Then connect the other end of the cable to the DisplayPort port of the monitor.
Connect one end of a USB cable to a USB port of the monitor. Then connect the other end of the cable to a USB port of your computer.
USB Number Description Type A Two (2) Connection for your Type A peripheral device(s). (i.e. storage device). Type B One (1) Connect the USB Type B male cable (square with 2 cut corners) to this port, and then connect the other end of the cable to the USB downstream port of your computer. Type C Two (2) One (1) up stream, One (1) down stream. Make sure your Type C output device and cable support video signal transmission.
Plug the audio jack of the ear-/headphones into the Audio Out port of the monitor. Additionally, you can connect the monitor to a sound bar using an audio cable.
- NOTE: The monitor is also equipped with dual speakers.