IFP52-1C Remote Control
Remote Control Overview
|4||Back to the ViewBoard player Home Screen|
|5||Back / Return to previous page|
|6||Increase / Decrease volume|
|9||Input source selection|
|10||Media control buttons:|
Red - Play / Pause
|12||Up / Down / Left / Right; OK|
|14||Mute / Unmute|
|17||Adjust Aspect Ratio|
Remote Control Effective Range
The working range of the remote control is shown here. It has an effective range of 4 meters, 30° degrees left and right. Ensure there is nothing obstructing the remote control’s signal to the receiver.
Replacing the Batteries of the Remote Control
- Remove the cover on the rear of the remote control.
- Insert two “AAA” batteries, ensuring the “+” symbol on the battery matches the “+” on the battery post.
- Replace the cover by aligning it with the slot on the remote control and snapping the latch shut.
- It is recommended that you do not mix battery types.
- Always dispose of old batteries in an environmentally friendly way. Contact your local government for more information on how to dispose of batteries safely.