Front View / Rear View
|B||Control Panel Keys|
|E||Pen Tether Anchor Point|
|1||USB Type-A (Downstream)|
|2||USB Type-B (Upstream)|
|5||USB Type C|
Pen Specifications and Recharging
|Operating Hours||When the battery is fully charged, being used 2 hours a day, it can be used continuously for 50 days.|
|Upper Button||Right Mouse Click (some Apps may feature a different function)|
|Down Button||Eraser (some Apps may feature a different function)|
|Power Consumption||Standby||Hover||Working |
|Pressure Levels||4096 levels|
|Power Saving Mode||The pen will automatically enter power saving mode after three (3) minutes. To wake, simply start writing.|
|Charging Port||USB Type C|
|Magnetic Function||For magnetic adsorption only, but no wireless charging.|
|LED Flash Mode||Charging||Charging Complete||Low Battery|
|Red light On||Red light off||Red light flashing|
- A high power source may damage the pen.
- It is recommended to charge the pen by the USB Type A port of the ID2456 via the USB Type A to C cable.
- The ID2456 display, with Microsoft Pen Protocol (MPP) 2.0, can detect when the pen tip is hovering above the screen.
- When the pen tip is hovering above the screen, a visual cursor will be shown. When the pen tip touches the screen, the pen will begin to write/draw on the screen.
- The silicon pen tip cover, which is used to reduce stroke noise, may affect drawing/writing accuracy.
- It is recommended to fully charge the pen every six (6) months.