|Problem or Issue
|Remote Control is not working
- Check whether something is obstructing the display’s remote control receiver.
- Check whether the battery polarities in the remote control are installed correctly.
- Check whether the batteries need to be replaced.
|The unit turns off unexpectedly
- Check whether Sleep mode is enabled.
- Check if there is a power outage in your area.
- Turn on the display, provide an active signal, and see if the problem is with the signal or external control system.
|The power indicator is off, and there is no response
- Ensure the power cable is connected and not loose.
- Check that the power outlet is functioning properly and meets the required electrical requirement.
|The display does not recognize the USB storage device
- Ensure the drive is either formatted for FAT32 or NTFS.
- If the USB storage device needs external power, connect its power adapter to an electrical outlet.