Direct View LED Display Safety Precautions
Using the Direct View LED Display Safely
Please read the following Safety Precautions before you start using the device.
- Keep this user guide in a safe place for later reference.
- Read all warnings and follow all instructions.
- Ensure there is no direct airflow from air conditioning blowing on the display.
- Do not use the device near water. To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock, do not expose the device to moisture.
- Avoid exposing the device to direct sunlight or other sources of sustained heat.
- Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other devices (including amplifiers) that may increase the temperature of the device to dangerous levels.
- When moving the device, be careful not to drop or bump the device on anything.
- Do not place the device on an uneven or unstable surface. The device may fall over resulting in an injury or a malfunction.
- Do not place any heavy objects on the device or connection cables.
- If smoke, an abnormal noise, or a strange odor is present, immediately turn the device off and call your dealer or ViewSonic®. It is dangerous to continue using the device.
- Do not attempt to circumvent the safety provisions of the polarized or grounding-type plug. A polarized plug has two blades with one wider than the other. A grounding-type plug has two blades and a third grounding prong. The wide blade and the third prong are provided for your safety. If the plug does not fit into your outlet, obtain an adapter and do not attempt to force the plug into the outlet.
- When connecting to a power outlet, DO NOT remove the grounding prong. Please ensure grounding prongs are NEVER REMOVED.
- Protect the power cord from being treaded upon or pinched, particularly at the plug, and at the point where it emerges from the equipment. Ensure that the power outlet is located near the equipment so that it is easily accessible.
- Only use attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
- When a cart is used, use with caution when moving the cart/equipment combination to avoid injury from tipping over.
- Disconnect the power plug from the AC outlet if the device is not being used for a long period of time.
- Place the device in a well-ventilated area.
- Do not cover the surface of the display with any material.
- Do not block the air circulation around the display.
- Keep flammable materials away from the display.
- Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. Service will be required when the unit has been damaged in any way, such as:
- if the power supply cord or plug is damaged;
- if liquid is spilled onto or objects fall in the unit;
- if the unit is exposed to moisture;
- if the unit does not operate normally or has been dropped.
- Do not assemble the display by yourself.
- This panel is an advanced product that contains millions of pixels. You may occasionally see pixel spots when viewing the screen. Since these deactivated pixels are not a defect, the performance and reliability of the product is not affected.