Commercial Display Maintenance
Maintaining the Commercial Display
- Make sure the device is turned off and the power cable is unplugged from the power outlet.
- Never spray or pour any liquid directly onto the screen or case.
- Handle the device with care, as a darker-colored device, if scuffed, may show marks more clearly than a lighter-colored device.
- Do not use the system continuously for long periods of time.
Cleaning the Screen
- Wipe the screen with a clean, soft, lint-free cloth. This removes dust and other particles.
- If the screen is still not clean, apply a small amount of non-ammonia, non-alcohol based glass cleaner onto a clean, soft, lint-free cloth; then wipe the screen.
Cleaning the Case
- Use a soft, dry cloth.
- If the case is still not clean, apply a small amount of non-ammonia, non-alcohol based, mild non-abrasive detergent onto a clean, soft, lint-free cloth, then wipe the surface.
- ViewSonic® does not recommend the use of any ammonia or alcohol-based cleaners on the display screen or case. Some chemical cleaners have been reported to damage the screen and/or case of the device.
- ViewSonic® will not be liable for damage resulting from use of any ammonia or alcohol-based cleaners.