Using the Document Camera Safely
Please read the following Safety Precautions before you start using the device.
- Keep this user guide in a safe place for later reference.
- Read all warnings and follow all instructions.
- To prevent damage, avoid any physical pressure, vibration, or immersion during transportation, possession, or installation of the product.
- Always place the product on a flat, stable surface.
- Avoid contacting any liquids, gas, or corrosive materials with the shell of the product.
- This product has no parts which can be repaired by the user. Any damage caused by the user's own disassembly is not covered by warranty.
- Electromagnetic fields at specific frequencies may affect the image of machine.